|Image borrowed from Blue Fire Broadband Blog|
Happy Halloween, everyone! It's that time of year where the ghouls roam the streets and things go bump in the night! This is one of my favorite holidays. I love the costumes, the fun, and the trick-or-treaters. Parties are being planned, kids are excited about the candy, and houses are decorated with spiderwebs, skeletons, and tombstones. People are busting out the "Thriller" dance moves and zombies are hungry for brains!
|Image borrowed from Wikipedia|
To celebrate this festive, frightful season, I am hosting a contest starting today October 15th through the end of the month October 31st. All you have to do to enter to win is to provide me the correct answers to the following scary movie taglines! (PLEASE include a way to reach you, email or Facebook profile link would be preferable). Each person to answer correctly will be entered into a spreadsheet and a random number generator will be used to choose the numbered row of the winner!
Grand Prize package includes, but is not limited to: a paperback copy of Forgiving Thayne, a paperback copy of Chasing Seth, swag from Rainbow Con 2015 which includes handmade scrabble tile earrings and a necklace or two, several randomly chosen paperbacks of other authors (all M/M romance of course!), a $25 Dreamspinner Press Gift Card, and more! I will try to gather everything this evening to get a picture of most of what I'll be including. It is of course possible for me to include a lot more items than what I'm mentioning or will be in the pictures.
- 1) Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.
- 2) In space no one can hear you scream.
- 3) When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
- 4) Take the stairs. Take the stairs. For God’s sake, take the stairs!!!
- 5) Scream now, while there’s still room to breathe. Terror has no shape.
- 6) Ding Dong, You’re Dead.
- 7) Sometimes dead is better.
- 8) All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
- 9) If this one doesn’t scare you, you’re already dead!
- 10) Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
- 11) “He’ll tear your soul apart.”
- 12) Evil loves to party.
- 13) Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It’s fun to be a vampire.
- 14) They’re here.
- 15) In space, no one can eat ice cream.
- 16) Who will survive and what will be left of them?
- 17) It started in May in a small town. And every month after that whenever the moon was full… it came back.
- 18) Eight legs, two fangs, and an attitude.
- 19) His story will touch you, even though he can't.
- 20) Part mystery. Part thriller. Parts missing.
I know this may seem like a lot BUT it's a very large prize pack and I wanted to give a little challenge to it! :) Happy Halloween, everyone, and good luck to those who choose to accept the challenge!
~ J.R. ~
|Image borrowed from Playbuzz.com|