Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Update on Forgiving Thayne, RainbowCon Information & Self Publication

Happy Tuesday, everyone! :)

I know it's been a while since I really posted much. It's been a rough few months. I fell and injured my leg which has led to doctors and hospital visits as it wasn't a simple bruise this time. How can you tell you're getting old? You hurt yourself more than you used to when you fall! I'm pretty sure I'm well on the way to being mended now, will have more information on that after this Friday. Another doctor's visit. :-/ Hopefully the last. *crosses fingers*


But since about Thursday last week I've had some major progress in the sequel to Chasing Seth. I have added about 10% which is the equivalent of 8k words and finally broke the 50% mark! So that's extremely exciting for me. I am hoping to push to finish this by the end of the month, if not before hand. Although I do not believe it will be released this year. Dreamspinner is booked up through Feb and most likely if they accept the sequel will be set for release sometime next year. But hopefully it is in time for the RainbowCon in Tampa in April which I will be attending! :) Hope to see you there!


I am going to begin working on my handmade promotional items within the next couple of months as I want to go for a unique twist that hopefully my readers will really love! These will only be available at the RainbowCon in Tampa, but I may make one or two extra to do giveaways on my Facebook Page or blog. So please keep an eye out on my blog and website for these! :)


Over the next couple of months I will be re-releasing Swift's Temptation and Fragments of a Unicorn's Soul as self publications and White Rain will become a free read on my website. I have already touched base with someone to design my covers and I am going to work on some cover specs for them to design for me. I will make an announcement when they are available for purchase.


Tha'ts it for now! Will post again as I have more information. ^-^ Thanks for being so patient for the sequel to Seth and for continuing to follow the barely there posts.

Kisses,
J.R.



1 comment:

  1. auguri x la gamba!
    martedi prossimo leggero finalmente Chasing Seth
    tradotto in italiano (il mio inglese fa schifo)
    mi e' piaciuto molto Touch me gently.
    continua cosi.

    ReplyDelete