Monday, January 18, 2016

I know it's been a while since I posted, yet again... But I have...

I know it's been a while since I posted, yet again. But I have been eagerly working on writing since the new year started. I am over halfway through a new story that I am pretty sure I will successfully be able to have three books featuring the same main characters. :)

It is tentatively titled Ghosts of the Past: Book One. However, I may change that before I sub it to DSP. Still playing around with titles for this set. I will not be giving away much right now in regards to what it pertains to. I do however like how it's coming out myself and truly am enjoying the dynamic between the two main characters.

I also have finally(!) found a permanent (I think) new home for Swift's Temptation and Fragments of a Unicorn's Soul over at Torquere Press. The new cover so far is looking great for Swift's Temptation. I haven't seen what they intend on doing with Fragments, but I'm interested as I am really liking Swift's.

My headaches have decreased to about once a week now. I had an appointment scheduled for today, but it was cancelled because they didn't get approval for the new treatment yet. So keep your fingers crossed for me that the insurance company will approve the new shots. And that those shots will provide a lot more long term relief so I can continue on my writing path rather than my exhaustion, headache, exhaustion, rinse repeat path.

I have also been working on the next installment in the True Mates world, but had to take a break because I was hitting a wall. That will be my next target so to speak.

Well, that's all for now. Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day!

Kisses,
J.R.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting those headaches under control. I can't wait to read all these new titles, and old ones reprinted, I am sooo excited. Feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I hope to have these headaches under control very soon. They're very life disturbing in many ways.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I just wondered what happened to Fragment of a Unicorns Soul. I can't find it anywhere and I really liked it. I wanted to purchase it for myself 😟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole. :) Actually, Fragments of a Unicorn's Soul has been picked up by Torquere Press along with Swift's Temptation so it will be released later this year once more. They are working on new covers and editing it a bit more before then. Hopefully I will have a release date for you on Fragments soon. Swift's Temptation is due back out next month, the 17th I believe is the date right now.

      Delete