Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Swag Winners and Successful Hopping



Hi, everyone! Sorry for the delay in the post. I didn't have much chance to get online last night. I'm here to announce the two random winners and the winner for the best quote. I've already contacted them off list so if you're one of the winners make sure to check your email and let me know what your favorite choices are!

Random Winners: 
  • Sylvan65
  • Lilly Jones 

Best Quote:
  • Judi (Arella3173)
Congratulations to you three and I look forward to hearing from you for your choices! :D



I think the blog hop was a smashing success! I saw so many participants and quite a few numbers increased on my page counter. I am so happy to see that so many people joined in, whether to comment or just to read the different posts. So many touching stories and wonderful inspiring posts. Let's keep spreading the word even without the Hop!


Going to head off to do some writing! Only one chapter left to go and then it's editing time! Have a wonderful night everyone and congratulations again to those who won!



 Kisses,

~ J.R. ~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm loving the ripple effect this blog hop put into motion... it's a long story, so use your imagination! LoL!

    ReplyDelete