Saturday, September 8, 2012

Another Silver Retreat Update!

Day 3 -
We spent the day hanging around the cabin talking and laughing before going to lunch and attending the next workshop! Had a blast! Played pool with Loreen and RJ Scott's hubby! Drank some wine and just hung out with S.A. Garcia, RJ Scott, Amber Kell, Carol Lynne, Sui Lynn, and Diane Adams.

Day 4 -
Spent the morning hours hanging out with Brenna Lyons, Nicole Dennis, Alison Todd, Sui Lynn, Heidi Lynn Anderson and AKM Miles in another couple of workshops before heading into Gatlinburg to enjoy the Ripley's Aquarium! What a gorgeous place! And they had penguins! I love penguins! I even bought a stuffed penguin wearing a rainbow scarf. I'll post a picture later!

Unfortunately I started getting sick on Day 3, but I refused to let that stop me from enjoying this trip. I took some meds and soldiered on. Had an early night Day 4 and slept through until 9am this morning.

Day 5 -
Hung out at the cabin with RJ Scott, Diane Adams, Sui Lynn, Amber Kell and Carol Lynne. After we went to lunch and another workshop with Reese Dante before going into Pigeon Forge for The Comedy Barn. That was... not that enjoyable. At least not for me. Some people enjoyed it, but for me it isn't what I would really go see on a normal basis. They have a classic car show in Pigeon Forge and the parking lots were littered with all kinds of beautiful vintage and antique cars. After the show we went to dinner and now we are chilling at the cabin hanging out and talking (RJ Scott, Amber Kell, Carol Lynne, Sui Lynn, and Reese Dante).

Tomorrow me and Sui Lynn are going to take a drive through the mountains and then if we have the chance stop by the awesome Titanic museum they have in Pigeon Forge. Monday is when we are returning to real life. :(  I have had so much fun here and its been so relaxing that I don't want to go back home!

I have a lot of pics, but they are still in the camera. I'll upload once I get home. ^.^

Kisses,
J.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment