Monday, September 3, 2012

Announcement - Winner of my contest - Like My Facebook Page!

Good evening/morning, everyone. It all depends on where you are I suppose! :)  First I want to say thank you to everyone who liked my page for the contest. It is great to see so many new people! I put everyone's name into an excel spreadsheet in the order of who liked my page. Then I found a random number generator and popped in the min of 1 and the max of 166 as there were that many participants. The picture I'm attaching shows the random number it generated. I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of how the winner was chosen and it wasn't anything more than random.
The winner of the contest is Cherish H. as she was the first to like my page and the random number generated was number 1! Congratulations Cherish! ^.^  Please send me a private message with what you'd like out of the choices available.

I really appreciate so many participants and I hope to offer more contests in the near future!

Kisses,
J.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment