Wednesday, May 16, 2018

OutCon 2018

Happy Hump Day, everyone! 😄 I know why they call it hump day, but does anyone take it literally and have sex all day?

Okay, enough of the corny jokes. That was bad I know.

In an effort to get myself back out there again, This August, I will be attending OutCon at the Miami Airport Convention Center to promote my books, enjoy the con and share in the love of all things queerful and geeky. I will have some of my books for sale as well as promotional stuff for free for anyone who would like them! I'll have pens, some handmade scrabble tile pendants and earrings, and more! So make sure to stop by and see me at OutCon August 4th! #outconic

Check out the site for more info: http://www.outconvention.com/
They're going to have costume contests, lip syncing battles, and more during their events. Their Cosplay guests will feature Daniella DeNicola, Jean WanWan, and more!

I will also be selling little trinkets that I have handmade myself! Nothing super amazing, but cute, for sure!

So please stop by and support your local convention, keep OutCon going, and show some love to the other artists who will be there! It doesn't cost much either. $15 at the door and $10 online advance purchase. Not bad, right?

~J.R.~


No comments:

Post a Comment