Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Stuff & Protecting Kai

Hi, all. If anyone is still following me anyway!


I am in the process of working on Protecting Kai. I am at 60,144 words already. Adding even more today before and after I write this. My goal is to be done with it by end of Summer, if not sooner! There's less than half to go I think, so it may be even mid Summer.

My apologies for the length of time I have been between books. There's just been so many things going on over the course of the last year. It's been a mind blowing ride and whirlwind of things happening. For those not already aware, I bought my first house! Very exciting! The only thing is... the fine print doesn't tell you about the multitude of things that pop up when you do purchase a house. I do love the big fenced in back yard, the canal on one side, and the circular driveway. We completely revamped the inside flooring and paint. If you had seen it before, you wouldn't recognize it now.

Aside from being invaded by rats in the attic, we also have had to deal with neighbors who aren't so pleasant, the pool pump sprung a leak, the filter housing on the pool system sprung a leak, the plumbing has had issues, the dryer died, etc. etc. LOL.

This weekend, I am taking a getaway trip with the SO, and then when I get back, concentrating full force on Protecting Kai! I want to get this out to you, even if not through DSP (not sure if they will accept it or not, lol). I also have several others in progress I am eager to get into your hands as well.

Lots of hugs and kisses to you all!

~J.R.~

No comments:

Post a Comment