Saturday, June 19, 2010

So much to do....

Since the day I received the contracts from Dreamspinner Press it seems like I have been on a non-stop roller coaster of things to do and people to talk to. Not only have I set up a blog, a twitter, a facebook, and a gmail account, I am currently looking into creating a website for myself! Oy! How to keep up with it all? I need to pay someone to post for me. Only thing is, who would know what to post for me? lol.

The gmail account was easy. Twitter was pretty easy too. Facebook has been a bit of a challenge especially without the cover of my first book and all. Also setting up my blog took a while. I'm a Virgo and therefore extremely picky about things. If it doesn't look how I want, then I end up having to edit it until it's at least mostly what I look for.

Anyone with suggestions on how to set up a website I could manage myself? I have a couple of suggestions from the people at my job but I prefer to research my options before I decide. I want to make sure I get the best deal.

Today has been about updating all of the above sites and chatting with some of the other authors from Dreamspinner. I was hit with the idea of a story this morning though. I have so many ideas stuck in my head that sometimes it seems overwhelming trying to think about writing them all out eventually. One thing is for sure, I will never run out of ideas! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment