Thursday, June 7, 2018

How Day 1 Went & Day 2 is going... :)





Good Morning, everyone! Hope Thursday is treating you well!  

Day 1 went well for my lifestyle change. Good news, I kept to under my calorie goal and did 45 minutes on the treadmill. Bad news, I ended up with a bad headache after the work out because of the strain on my shoulders, even just holding the bars didn’t seem to stop that from happening. It made it very challenging to stick to the right foods. Chewing crunchy things like animal crackers seems to help some times, but those are added calories. And it kept me from holding true to working on my WIPs for the hour I scheduled.

I woke up and still intend on hitting up the gym, but the headache brewing at the moment may keep that from being a reality. I’m going to push myself to go anyway, but maybe cut down on the time or go as long as I can. I have to try and work out my shoulders to strengthen the muscles there as those are what causes the majority of my migraines. Tension.  

I’m using MyFitnessPal.com to track my calories and exercise, so if you are on there and want to friend me, my username is jrloveless. The more friends, the merrier, and the more support we can provide each other. I’ve been using MFP for years and it’s a great tool with a lot of resources and a lot of support in the forums. If you haven’t, you should check it out.

Anyway, back to work and back to pushing myself to go a step further today!


“Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier



~J.R. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment